In the setup app, administrators can configure the people counting sensor with the Office Spaces solution using the following steps:
- Unplug the People Count sensor if it is currently plugged in.
- Open the setup app and choose the "Pair People Counter" tool.
- Scan the Office Dot that you want to pair the sensor with.
- Tap "Generate QR Code" to generate a QR code for the sensor to read.
- Power up the people count sensor (After plugging it in, it will search for a QR code for 1 minute).
- Hold the QR code in front of the camera lens of the sensor at around 20cm distance.
Sequence LED-signal1White solid - low intensity Booting
2Blue blink 0.4s period
Loading firmware (stage 1) 3White heartbeat Checking installed firmware (stage 2) 41 minute QR code scan modes Period to scan QR codes for sensor pairing 5 Green heartbeatOperational Error signal after (3): Intermittent red for 1 s on, 2s off Stage 2 firmware not fully installed, sensor needs network connection to recover
- Check the blinking light that's inside the device by looking into the opening on the back (as indicated by the picture below). The correct process is:
- blinking white (searching for sensor, could take up to 1 minute)
- full green light (found sensor and pairing complete)
How to unpair the people counting sensor
You can unpair the people counting sensor by scanning the following QR code: