There are multiple ways to locate a desk or a room within your office using the Office Spaces app. You canNFC-scan physical Office Spaces devices and stickers, use the default list view, locate a workspace on themap, filter by specific properties in thesearch, find workspaces in yourTeam Zone, quickly access yourfavorites, or evenreceive a workspace link from someone else.
How to find a Workspace
The most common way to find a workspace is by using the default list view. You can also use the map at any point of the process.
- To select a different building, swipe up to scroll down the building list
- In the office section, select either the desk or the room overview.
- In the overview, you will be able to select a floor, as well as a zone.
- Once you have selected a floor and a zone, you will be able to see a list of all desks (or rooms) that are available in that zone.
- You can select a workspace by tapping on its icon.