A few notes to take into account:
- If you want to know how to add your team first, read this article: How to add Team Members.
- To see if your team has booked a desk for another day, change the date.
- If no one from your team is currently at the office. The list won't show any location details or the "cluster / maps" button. Just the team members without additional info. Additionally the "Team in Office" tab will be empty.
The following steps show how to use "My Team":
- Select the "My Team" function in your company homepage. Since we added team members, and three team members are currently working at the office, the number next to "My Team" shows a 3.
- Here you see the view with your added team members. A team member that is currently working shows the "cluster" and "maps" icon next to their name and the location they're working on below their name.
- If we tap on the "cluster icon" we can quickly see where our team member is currently working including all desks around him/her (Chantal was selected).
- If you select "team in office" you can see where your team members are currently working.
- Tap "show surrounding desks" if we want to see if there are any free desks in the same cluster as your team members are working.
- There are multiple free desks available in the clusters of your team members. Go ahead and book the desk to work together! Want to know how to book a desk, read this article: How to book a desk.
- If the floor and zone is not clear enough, you can also choose to use maps to find your colleague. Tap the maps icon next to their name.
- The map now shows the location of your colleague including the option to start indoor navigation.