The following article will explain how to block desks. It can be used to temporarily disable Office Dots. The block function makes the Office Dots un-bookable but not invisible. This functionality is most commonly used to ensure correct Employee Social Distancing (ESD) in the office.
The use of this function is simple.
- Select the block function in the setup app.
- Scan the Office Dot that needs to be blocked.
- Optionally, configure the time and length of the block.
- Tap save to confirm the settings.
- If you want to scan multiple Office Dots in a row without have to change the settings every time, switch to clone mode.
- You can see that you're in clone mode by the word (clone) in the top of the screen and the "pin" icons next to the configuration fields.
- Configure settings only once in clone mode and continue to repeat step 2 and 4.