This article will walk you through the steps if you are not receiving an email when logging into the Office Spaces user app. Check the following items before continuing:
- Check your spam/junk mailbox for the login email.
- Check you are entering the correct work email address (i.e. email@example.com).
- Check you are trying to log in to the correct Office Spaces app (not the setup app).
- Google Play - Android
- Apple App Store - iOS
- Please note: If you're trying to log in to the setup app and you are having issues, try resetting your password or contacting Vodafone Business Support.
If you have tried the above please follow the following steps:
- Log in with your company email (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After sending the login email you can double check where the email was sent. Additionally, you can choose to send a new email by clicking "Resend Email".
- Check your inbox for the email and follow the steps on the email.
- If you are still not logged in or having further issues, please contact your company solution manager.
- If you are not automatically added to your company after login, the email you used for login is not connected to your company (i.e. email@example.com).
- If you are not receiving the email, the email may be being blocked by the network or email provider.