This article will walk you through the steps if you are not receiving an email when logging into the Office Spaces user app. Check the following items before continuing:
- Check your spam/junk mailbox for the login email.
- Check you are entering the correct work email address (i.e. email@example.com).
- Check you are trying to log in to the correct Office Spaces app (not the setup app).
If you have tried the above please follow the following steps:
- Log in with your company email (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After sending the login email you can double check where the email was sent. Additionally, you can choose to send a new email by clicking "Resend Email".
- Check your inbox for the email and follow the steps on the email.
- If you are still not logged in or having further issues, please contact the Office Spaces Administrator in your company.
- If you are not automatically added to your company after login, the email you used for login is not connected to your company (i.e. email@example.com).
- If you are not receiving the email, the email may be being blocked by the network or email provider.
- If you have requested the login email several times, please ensure you allow enough time to receive the latest email and use the latest code to activate your login.