The Web Booking portal provides a kit of Manager features (also known as Personal Assistant features).
The range of available features is being continuously expanded.
Booking for other users
As a Manager, you can create bookings for other users. The process is identical to that of creating a booking, with the extra option of choosing who you wish to create the booking for.
Note: A user must log into iotspot at least once before a reservation can be created for them
- Configure your booking and click on the e-mail at the bottom of the booking screen.
- Enter the e-mail of the user you wish to book for, then select the user from the results list
- Back on the booking screen, you will now see the name of the user that you have selected
- Click the "Play" icon to create the booking
You can create custom reservation rules that can create bookings on a schedule or make workplaces unavailable for a time. This is an improved version of theControl Center block function.
To create a new reservation rule, open the booking screen for the workplace that you wish to create a rule for and click "Reservation rules". You can have multiple reservation rules at the same time.
On the Reservation Rules screen you can:
- set thedate rangefor the rule to run,
- set thetime slotfor the reservation that will be created by the rule,
- selectdays of the weekon which the rule will be running (e.g., only Tuesdays)
- make the reservation to be created for a user or write a description for the reservation.
The reservation rule in the screenshot above will create a booking for the selected user every Tuesday from 10:00 to 12:00 from September 1st until November 1st.
Deleting existing reservations
As a Manager, you can delete existing reservations, even if they were made by other users.
To delete a reservation, click on the "Trash bin" icon on the right side of the booking screen, where the reservations are listed.