Before you can log in and create your account, you need to download the Office Spaces Application from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to your phone. The application can easily be found by searching for "Vodafone Office Spaces " in the Google Play/Apple App Store or by following one of these links:
Some useful notes you should be aware of:
- Firstly, Logging in automatically creates an account if needed.
- Secondly, use your company's email address.
- Third and finally, the sign in process does not require a password, you only need access to your login email inbox.
You should now be ready to sign up / login to Office Spaces.
Recommended login method
- Launch the application on your device and tap "Get Started"
- Enter your work email and select "Email me a Magic Link"
- You'll receive a login link in your email inbox. There is now two ways you can log in, using a QR code when opening on another device or opening the email when using the same device. Use "Resend Email" if you did not receive an email. Once you receive the email;
- Use "Scan QR code" if you're opening the link on your computer or another device. Open the link the link and click the button. This will open a web browser with a QR code. Scan this QR and the app will recognise and log you in.
- Use "Open Email App" if you have access to your work emails on your device. Click confirm and this will re-direct you back to the user app and log you in.
- If this is your first sign in, you will be asked to fill in your (full) name and add a profile picture.
- Congratulations, you are now signed in.