The process of booking a meeting room is identical to booking a desk. The articles below, aimed at desks, also apply for meeting rooms:
- "how to use the search function"
- "how to use the maps function"
- "how to add a desk to favourites"
- "how to use the team zone function"
- "how to change the desk booking date"
This article will explain how to book a meeting room.
- Select Rooms overview from the company homepage.
- Select one of the available meeting rooms from the overview (If needed, navigate to another floor or department by using the folding tabs).
- Move the handlebars to determine a time frame, afterwards hit the green play button to confirm the reservation.
- The room should now turn blue if the reservation is later that day, or red when the reservation is currently active.
To cancel a reservation, tap the red stop button.